Monday, August 3, 2009

Workless Weekend

So over the weekend, I visited some family in Idaho. And when I say Idaho, I mean rural Idaho. This helped me realize my reliance on technology. I can't work as efficiently without internet access which should be obvious since I work on websites and my email is web based. So in the small town I was visiting, I was lucky to get service at all. When I did, there was no 3G. Even in the slightly larger town nearby. At the hotel I was staying out, no internet access. So I was stuck to working on my iPhone on the Edge network and only at the hotel. Less than ideal circumstances to say the least. But I am back in the comfort of 3G everywhere, Wi-Fi when and where I need it, and no longer tethered to my phone to try and edit HTML.

No comments:

Post a Comment