Monday, April 12, 2010

Equipment change

Saturday my wife had a photo shoot and needed to use my camera. No problem, but as we were doing a pre-shoot check, my camera focused in all the wrong places and wasn't consistent despite setting it to one focus point. One shot it'd back-focus, the next it'd front focus. So not given much time, we ran to Best Buy and picked up the cheapest Canon camera they had. That happened to be the Canon Rebel XSi. It worked out great for the shoot and I have a vacation coming up, so it'll get it's legs stretched there as well. So far it's been a pretty good camera despite it's limitations. I'll keep you updated on how it continues to work.


-Trent
Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. is it your 1D that's having the focusing problems?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is. I'll have to send it in to Canon, it needs a good cleaning anyway.

    ReplyDelete