Thursday, April 16, 2009

New printer!

Well it's about time I threw out the old all-in-one printer/scanner/copier thingymajig. It only scanned portions of documents, it would only print when it felt like it(not often), and copies were unreliable to say the least. I bought the new printer probably a year and a half ago when the old printer started showing signs of acting up, but it stayed in the box until recently due to a lack of use. I had another printer that printed as reliably as a 2006 Toyota Camry(you're welcome Toyota) but lacked the scanning/copying. Recently when I started Funny Name Media, I needed to start copying and scanning documents again. So, out with the old, in with the sorta new.Here she be! Takes up a lot more room on my desk unfortunately, but I'll have to sand down my elbows or something because it actually works. And function over form, right?

-TFAM

No comments:

Post a Comment