Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Blog

     Here's one announcement that got pushed up while my other announcement about the revised/revived project is pushed back to next week. I'm starting a new blog!
     I have a knack for getting myself into situations that no one else seems to get themselves into. This is often followed by my inherent clumsiness or lack of quick wit. Then, I go into damage control mode which happens to...create...more...damage. When I fail, I fail hard!
     This is an idea that Yom and I came up with while we were in Vegas. It will be contributed to by a couple of people with our life experiences of failing. We're all human, we make mistakes. Now you can laugh at our failures. Sounds great, right? Check it out over the upcoming weeks as more posts are added.

FailHard.Net

-Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment