Saturday, January 2, 2010

Expirement time!

   I tend to have a lot of old computers sitting around because I go through computers a lot and I got my first computer when I was 12. It's enough to drive my wife crazy because I don't get rid of them. Well I came up with a way to repurpose one computer and experiment at the same time.
   I've talked multiple times about the Opera Web Browser/Web Server. Right now I just have been keeping Opera open while I'm at work, so basically M-F from 8-5. It's a basic web page with a couple links and sure enough, I've gotten clicks from that webpage. So now, I'm going to launch a web page and host it on the Opera Web Server and on that server alone to see it how it handles that. This week I'll post the details and the link.

-Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment