Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Site redesign

In between video editing, going over project ideas, trying to create more hours in the day, etc. I usually try and refine or redesign the current web sites. Would You Rather Daily has been redesigned, followed shortly by Yom's Random Stats, and now...The Funny Name Media site! It has a unique look compared to the other sites which is good in a way. It is a huge improvement, but still has a few tweaks that need to be done to it. Also only the main page is new right now. The About Us page is still the old design. That'll probably be changed by tonight though.
I also officially started on a new project. I don't know if it falls under the Funny Name Media umbrella though because it is not largely web-based. The website will obviously be done by me, but the idea doesn't rely on the Internet to make it work. This will take several months before I have anything to show for it, so don't expect to see anything soon. In the meantime, go check out the new site and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment