Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Photography

Wide Angle Kitchen Shot
One of the services we offer is photography. I've done some weddings and it's not really my scene, but lately for the Property Management project I've been working on I've had to go take pictures of the homes they have available. I'm a bit rusty, but it turned out better than the customer was hoping for(always a good thing). Despite having a 17mm lens on a Canon 1D MkII(1.3x sensor), it's just not quite wide enough for the smaller rooms. The pic above is as wide as the lens will go. After a couple more projects, I'll have to look into wider glass or a full-frame body, or both, because this project is an on-going project. We'll see how it goes after I go to take pictures either tomorrow or Thursday of another home.

-Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment